clutch rattle when pulled in

VJ

got my gsx11g engined rat on the road now and am playing with jetting (on a private road occifer ;) )

Ive noticed Its a bit of a pain to get into neutral unless moving and has a clutch rattle when the lever is in and the engine is warm.

Anything i need to do here? Ive bodged the pushrod length because the whole thing is a bitsa so I may have that too short but I dont feel any drag with the lever in.

Cheers

John

My help, I've put a b12 slave on Miss W gsxr1100, (so the old slave had the smaller piston, think the sizes where 32mm in stead of the now 40mm may be well out on the size xD

Anyway, now found that the gsxr1100 is a real pain to get into neutral, but before went in nice and easy, so going to put a longer push for in.

Before anybody ask/says, the reason I put the b12 one in is because I could not find out which model the smaller piston slave was off, as all the deal kits had the bigger piston size ;) and yes it's a Suzuki one ;)

balanced carbs and a few more miles on the clock seem to have sorted it. Ive only just got this one on the road and im not sure how long it had sat so the clutch could have been a little sticky, its deffo not as on/off as it first was now anyways.

Cheers

John

• Like 1