Gsx1100g front end swaps?

Hey guys, thanks for having me on the forums. Basically one of a few sites I can find information on my bike. 

So I got a '93 gsx1100g, this is going to be my first baby. 

But as I have seen I have found only three serious builds out there with little information on swapping front ends. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the easiest direction for a front end swap.

I have seen 2 people with a 93 gsxr750 front end and I forgot the year of the other gsxr750 front end. 

Sounds like imma have to have a stem made if need be, but could anyone help point me into what else would be needed and what to look out for. If anyone has rode this bike, you know the front end is absolute sponge. 

I'll be posting more questions about this thanks guys.

If I remember correctly the steering stem is very similar to a b1200, bearings are the same size and I think its the same length, so any of the fork swops that have been done to 1200 bandits will do, and I think swirls right, later gsxr stuff will be too short but slingshot 1100 usd's are the right length, I looked into this several years ago as I was offered one cheap,

what's the fork length from the top of the cap nut to the centre of the wheel spindle with the front unloaded|??????????????:tu

Hey guys thanks for welcoming to the forum. So I measured it unload 32 1/2" unloaded. 

I was hoping to really go for a inverted front end, but I might stick with the bandit ideas as you guys suggested. Cost effective and this is literally my first build and hands on experience dealing with motorcycle. So please forgive me for the noob questions and lack of knowledge. what years are the b1200 that you're referring to. And with the front end swap could I stick with same wheel if not that's fine. Just sucks as it's a shafty can't find custom shaft wheels unless you have any ideas for an older gs shaft wheel I could use.

Also I saw someone do a tl1000 front end swap 2001. They had issues with the stem and said if they did it right they would have just had a stem chocked up. 

Again thanks guys and any pointers keep throwing them at me! And please confirm is the bearings and stem length are the same or point me where I can research and find and what to look for specifically.

- Slim

I believe the gsx1100g forks have smaller centres for the brake calipers, also a smaller wheel spindle.

If you want USD forks, have a look at KTM forks? You will need to sort out the yokes/bearings but they are about 830mm long. Mate uses them for building chops.

Your stuck with the rear wheel.

On 4/13/2018 at 1:10 PM, wraith said:

I believe the gsx1100g forks have smaller centres for the brake calipers, also a smaller wheel spindle.

If you want USD forks, have a look at KTM forks? You will need to sort out the yokes/bearings but they are about 830mm long. Mate uses them for building chops.

Your stuck with the rear wheel.

Figured I'm stuck with the rear wheel. There's no old spoked Suzuki shafties that could swap on to the rear?