EFE's new clothes

Hello, ive just finished base coating my EFE and thought id post a pic or two.

It was also painted a couple of weeks ago, but I wasn't happy with it, and it was way too ghay for an EFE, so it had to be done again. 

I spent ages thinking about some fancy, clever, trick scheme, but in the end I decided to keep it simple, but effective (much like myself ha ha)

What do you think, better or worse than the "frozen" one?

The decal is just stuck with masking tape, and its still to be clear coated, but I like it.

blublk efe3.jpg

blublkefe1.jpg

blublk efe2.jpg

efetank.jpg

• Like 7

oh, 

noooooooo, not a Hongay,

I'm gonna have to sand it all off and start again. (jokeing) 

If it comes to it, ive got some red so I could just convert it into an original punching stripe job I suppose.

I like the latest version more than the Frozen one, but  I'm not sure if I like it , or just preffer it to the  ghay blue one. 

Oh well, ive got another TL to do next week, then an ET after that, If they turn out ok, I  will post some pics,

Anyway it can stay as it is for now

Thanks ,  It was white originally, but I wasn't happy with the thickness of the 2 bits coming down at the front, if that makes sense

I will be getting some more practice with this one tho, because I cant have it remotely resembling a Hongay, so......I'm,........... er/........I'm doing it again.

I kept looking at it, and thinking, well. its allright, but I don't like it as much as I would have hoped, so I'm in the middle of going for 3rd time lucky.

Ive seen this one on a drag bike, and I thought about doing it, but now ive seen it, I'm definitely doing it. 

Its nothing special reallym, but ill post a pic when its done .

Its like the Forth road bridge this one

Edited by baldrick
  • Like 1