b12 mudguard choices

sparki

morning!

i'm putting a b12 frontend on my katana and was wondering what the choices were for the front mudguard besides the obvious... the b12 mudguard looks a little fat to me towards the front, and seeing as i don't currently have anything, wondered if something else fitted... i realise if i had the brace it would be a case of drilling and bolting but wondered what others have used that looks a little more in keeping... also, are b6 mudguards a fit at all, they cost a load less on that auction site ive noticed?

thanks all.

(y) appreciated :) helps to widen (and narrow) the search...

i'm seeing on Eblag rf900 and rf600 are both in the title if i do a search for the 900mudguard... i presume the 600 is the same as the 900 in that case? sorry for dumb questions but no knowledge on these is, um, limited ;)

Edited by sparki

thanks... looked on alphasports and yeah 600 and 900 are different.... some more fucker on Eblag is gonna be shafted when they buy one thinking it'll fit another...

which slingy mudguard did you look at that was similar?... a few of the RF part numbers differ too 53111-17C21 & 53111-17C11 - both RF900 but different years