Project; Whizzy Pop Slingshot

And these arrived from the states yesterday, supposed to be off a 0 miles bike, not sure if they are but the very tidy and also straight.

20150807_201310_zpsjzixmflp.jpg

Got a pic through from Stu as well, lock up is fitted to the stock clutch.

11856530_751884428267187_176974443943428

Needs a new battery as the old one is dead, hanging around for a couple of years hasn't done it much good!

Booked in for some dyno time and tuning on Wednesday, hopefully it all goes ok...

• Like 1

Pretty dam nice looking bud! Forks look super clean are they Buell types, solo caliper mount? Nice work either ways.  Keep us posted on Dyno are off to see John track electronics? Top man buy the way.

yea they're buell 1125 forks, got the wheels and calipers front and back.

Not sure who the dyno guy is, its whoever WSR use and they say he's good.

Not sure whether to be nervous or excited about the dyno but Wednesday can't come soon enough!

Be ok Gixer, buells weigh 400kgs most of that's ditch pump motor lol, so gsxr is a feather weight by comparison! 

I think you've got your KG's confused with your lb's - no way is a Buell 880lbs!

And at 440lbs its a bit lighter than a std GSXR - not a lot but you've added 10-15 kgs of turbo stuff!

• Like 1

Well, not heard anything from the dyno yet.

I can only assume its being worked on and is going ok, will have to see if Stu can find out or give me a number to call to find out if its going ok.

The top yoke came off the mill tonight, needs de-burring, clamp bolt holes drilled and tapped then anodising.

Bottom

20150818_195834_zpstu25x928.jpg

20150818_195743_zpswdao0izm.jpg

2015-08-18%2022.16.58_zpsaneaeowq.jpg

Edited by Danm54
  • Like 6