Intro - NEWBEE - GSX1100EFE & GSX750ET (No Engine)

Havendts

Hi Folks

New to the forum but been riding around on oldskool Suzuki's for a while. I have a GSX1100EFE thats been modernised  :) (apologies to the purists) and a new old GSX750 that Im looking to turn into a Kent Chopper and upgrade.

Hope you like FUGLY - Photo posted below !!!

DSC00691.JPG

• Like 10
12 hours ago, KATANAMANGLER said:

Welcome. There are very few purists here, if any. The ones we might have certainty don't say much. 

They wouldn't get far if they did.

Couldn't agree more(y)

Purist---a person who insists on absolute adherence to traditional rules or structures, especially in language or style or modification of them motorbike things......:stop:

Cue football chant.......We are Oldskool......We are Oldskool.....we are evil....we modify Suzuki's of a certain age:)

• Like 2

Fugly has had all the following:

Engine bored out to 1250 / Ripspeed Cams / Rejetted to 127BHP on back wheel / Heavy Duty Clutch / Bandit swing arm / Offset Front Sprocket / GSXR rear wheel and caliper / Hayabusa Front forks / GSXR Front Wheel / 6 pot front brake calipers / Braced Chassis / Digital Clocks / Sculpted Coloured Seats (pretend single conversion) / Thug Yokes (not in Photo).

I did much of the spannering and wiring etc etc but it was friend of my with the real skills that made all the actual real modifications :-)

• Like 1