Before I go and buy this one...

boilerdude

Think they are Performance Machine beadlock aftermarket wheels. They do a lot of made to order stuff. Mainly hardlymoovinsons.  Think the hub is bolted to the wheel ctr. Certainly a thick HEAVY set of wheels there. They would bling up a treat! Add some neon lights, and chrome accents and yer in. Lol. Don't doooo it. 

• Like 1

I suppose they are a bit on the gaudy side. Thought they might look good on a 1st gen bandit 1200s with half fairing. Un blandify it a little bit without doing silly things like chopping the subframe. I suppose just those and the exhaust would be a silly reason to buy a whole bike when I've got a similar condition slingshot project already.

Edited by boilerdude

what does an american and a septic tank have in common

they are both full off SHIT

all the best boilerdude

sorry it was no the exact same wheels that you want

but the links are for you to look at and do some research for yourself , or do you want me to find them and fit them for you

• Like 3

10 hours ago, boilerdude said:

what am I supposed to do with this ^ . They arent chopper wheels...

helpful input or fuckoff please...

.....YOU AGAIN ........ someone  makes an effort to help you out and you still find a way to shit on them. Like a spoiled little shit having a temper tantrum because it was not "exactly" what you were looking for ...... I thought I told you a little ways back to "get a rope....find a tree "

• Like 3