Gsxr600srad forks size?

5 hours ago, micktodd said:

Was they the same forks on the RF600 which was 750mm   as where the 750 rwu forks  or do what i do find some on Eblag message them to get size  (y)

The gsxr750 slingshot are 730mm (rwu) the gsxr1100 slingshot are apx 760mm, don't know about the RF6 but, I fort the srad forks where 45mm diameter?

Something in the back of my head says the RF6 forks where 41mm diameter?

Yeah rf600 are 41mm but sure they are same  length but  who knows with suzuki . I went with  gsxr 1100 w ones on mine because said they where the longest   but Bandit 400  are 820mm which allows for the 17" im putting on instead of the 19"

5 minutes ago, wraith said:

The gsxr750 slingshot are 730mm (rwu) the gsxr1100 slingshot are apx 760mm, don't know about the RF6 but, I fort the srad forks where 45mm diameter?

Something in the back of my head says the RF6 forks where 41mm diameter?

2 hours ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

how much length do you need

That's a good question, I know, using a GS/GSX 750,1000,1100 frame to get the ground clearance about 760mm ( or should I say I'm using gsxr1100k on my kat ;)) but this will be for a gs650 framed project, so may get away with a shorter fork?