Oil feed for turbo. RHS main plug already used

TiZiK

Hey guys. 

Have a tad conundrum. I need an oil feed line for the turbo, BUT, I've already drilled and tapped the main plug on the RHS below the ignition cover and am already running a double banjo to feed the top end oiler kit. 

Aside from reconfiguring those lines, is there another suggested spot to pull oil from?

TIA

Pic attached just because everyone loves pics. 

20171108_192841.jpg

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Gixer1460 said:

Use one of the cam lines to feed turbot and split the other with a tee piece the two short lines to cams.

I think I might have too. I was hoping there was another access to the main gallery so I don't have to re-do the cam lines. 

8 hours ago, Fugly said:

How big is that snail????????????????

Hehe Holset HY35

• Like 1
1 hour ago, no class said:

..... if you are using banjo type fitting at the oil feed..... simply use a double long banjo and seperate line to turbo .

Do you mean from the main gallery on the RHS below the ignition cover? if so, this is my conundrum.  I am already using this with a double banjo for 2 separate lines to feed the cam oilers.

16 hours ago, TiZiK said:

Do you mean from the main gallery on the RHS below the ignition cover? if so, this is my conundrum.  I am already using this with a double banjo for 2 separate lines to feed the cam oilers.

...... how about a 3 way distribution block ?  L/R sides threaded for banjo , center portion is a through hole for banjo bolt......

image.jpg

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Tombola said:

If it was me I’d Join the cam lines together, whatever happens you’re buying more fittings.

I think you're right mate. I had a look earlier and I think I have a line that'll work to join the cam Oilers. Just have to get a fitting for the turbo oil feed. (-3 to M12 x 1.5)