quick action throttle for slabby

bernardo

41 minutes ago, canamant said:

A QA twistgrip with flatties will make the action much heavier.  Possibly to the point of discomfort round town or on long runs.  Also remember that flatties don't necessarily like being opened fast.

Pussy. Proper flatslides with an accelerator pump aren't an issue, and if it's too heavy on your precious little flappy wrists, maybe you should ride a Gurls blouse.

I'm running a R6 throttle tube in Bandit switchgear to get a quick turn.

• Like 1

You can mod the original with some bits of plumbing tube and some glue from your local builders merchants, but an R6/1 throttle tube is worth a shout from that, there site.

You may run into cable length probs though.

I just bought a Venhill. 

Got a kit with lots of modability, mainly 'cause I have no idea where my build is going, but I want to make sure that I'm not going to highside into a hedge on a maiden run.

Fack, when did I get so boring.

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:09 PM, Gammaboy said:

Pussy. Proper flatslides with an accelerator pump aren't an issue, and if it's too heavy on your precious little flappy wrists, maybe you should ride a Gurls blouse.

Pussy hey? would love to see you out brake him at the end of the railway straight:D.

• Like 1
Guest YoshiJohnny
On 09/11/2017 at 10:09 PM, Gammaboy said:

hahahahahhaaahhaaha he'd kick your arse lol

Have you done the TT??? 

What was your best lap time??

YJ

Guest YoshiJohnny
On 10/11/2017 at 9:51 AM, bernardo said:

Not really worried about a heavy throttle. I've seen the R1/6 conversion on later bikes, seems ideal, but would it work on a slabby?

works on my Lockhart.... just needed to make some cables

13600238_10154227959790256_8842973700350478241_n.jpg