replaceable floating disc bobbins?

The wheel swap thing... I had an idea to retain use of the stock ef caliper and bracket. And still have that nice giant 275mm rotor out back. The idea was I would have the gsxr rear disc machined to be the new center for the efe floating track. Adopting the bolt pattern and eliminating the unnecessary offset in one slick move. But I would need to be able to find replaceable bobbins. Which are a special big size for our old suzukis. I already popped one out to have a look. 16mm .

If I cant find replaceable 16mmtype bobbins the idea could still work I would just need to find a different 275ish mm disc with the replaceable kind. And then have a gsxr disc machined to be the carrier for that... provided vent holes dont get in the way...

No matter as Ive got the teapot bracket on the way so I'm just gonna get through this the regular way and go riding asap. But it could still be a fun project on the side. Ive got plenty of gsxr/bandit rear discs around.

Edited by boilerdude