My Gs1000g project

micktodd

5 minutes ago, micktodd said:

lol thanks for the input be pretty shit world if we all conform to the masses .and after all its still a suzuki or has oss now adopting the  if it aint a speed machine dont belong here ?

:tu Well done for not  getting a monk on!

Good luck with it, as you say, it's your bike,  it doesn't matter if I don't like it. I don't though, did I mention that?

Seriously though, I know a good physio.

5 minutes ago, vizman said:

if I had a pound for.......

You would be even richer  but seriously i bought it off the evilbay picture was the size off a passport photo .so as you do i went and bought it in bits  just done mock up of frame and wheels ,rebuilt the engine  its not what i expected it to look like  and can be changed back to stock rear end  and no gs7-11 not my bike yet till i do it how i want it hence why i wanted peoples input

If it was me, I'd put/convert it to 1" wide flat handle bar's, change the seat to something that's closer fitting the the frame and use a push bike shock under the seat to take out the worst of the bumps.

Maybe put the rear wheel from the Suzuki xv800 in (as they go state in with no messing, just get the brake hanger and spacer. Done this ;) ) and put the front end on to mach.

But hay that's me. xD

1 hour ago, micktodd said:

Thanks wraith have been looking at the xv wheels  def needs seat sorting  and straights would  look better   :)

There are some xv wheels on the bay ;) and you can get a 150 rear tyre on and even get a 160 on (I had the 160 tyre on but you had to take the hub off to get the wheel in/out but that's not a hassle).

12 minutes ago, micktodd said:

it is what it is oldskool suzuki  aint that what this site was built for  by mr 7/11 ?????

it's certainly OSS(y)

if it wasn't it would've been deleted......

......go your own way with it dude, please your inner demons and not the masses (y)