GS1000 gauge cluster alternative

It depends how custom you'd like to go. Are you think of a digital dash (like a games controller thingy) or are you looking for something that looks more traditional custom? I run a single Koso dial on my custom which serves as speedo, neutral indicator, oil .. and probably more stuff I don't even know about all in a neat 4"ish digital dial readout.  

On 04/10/2017 at 5:09 PM, Gentleart said:

I didn't see any examples, maybe I didn't look well enough so if that's the case sorry in advance.

Does anyone have an alternative set up from factory for their gauge clusters? Tach, speedo, etc.

Why do you want alternative? 

So that we can give more help; do you want something more modern? Or do you not like the look of the factory ones?

I toyed woth the idea of keeping the factory binnacle and inserting a gps speedo into left dial space and using an aftermarket rev counter. 

In the end I went for an all in one speed hut gps unit-'cos I got lazy

IMG_8941.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestions, sorry for the slow response. I wanted it more modern, to be kind both an old bike with new fittings. However, my dog needs ACL surgery and to recoup the $3,400 I've been ordered to get rid of a project and this is the newest so it's gotta go :(.

Thanks again for the suggestions though.

• 3 years later...