Finally!! The Wesimura is done apart fom___

Thanks man! I have the tail piece covered in carbon currently. I may build a 100% carbon tail section this winter. I would like to make a mold of the original 1000 tank to build new ones of carbon and Kevlar.

I may start the GS revision this winter, will start a thread on it.

• 1 month later...

the local bike shop  now run by couple of young lads from Poland - proper oldschool bike nuts - anyway they are building contacts with guys in Poland - one of which is an upholster  - they have done aprox half dozen one off seats with him - i'll post up a few pics next time im in past - wouldn't be typing this if I didn't think the workmanship was good - it is!!!! very good - they are still finding their feet with respect to prices etc.. but what has been suggested I consider very good value ( and I am a tight arsed Scot.)

if your interested ( and i'm sure they would be - get noticed on here etc.. - may work in your favour) - pm me and i'll link you up - nothing to do with me i.e. this is not a sales punt - genuinly wish to see these guys work their business - and as said - the quality is top notch

On November 19, 2017 at 10:50 AM, Cheeky4648 said:

Ok. The ferkin upholstery guy has done a moonlight!!!!!! Leaving me with no seat. Soooooo rummaged through the local breakers and found this seat. Is it a start for modifying? Or keep looking? Its the right width at the front but the back will need some work. Opinions welcome, good or bad:) or @Fjbj40can just give me his seat :D9_9

1119170940.jpg

1119170940a.jpg

1119170940b.jpg

1119170940c.jpg

Hehe, you and many people have asked for that seat. It is an original Zzerod (sp?) seat. The cover was shite when I got it. It's another one of those" if I had time I would replicate it" thingys!

Oh, no you can't have it!:pimp:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...