New with a B6!

Hey guys I'm back after a very long absence of owning a new vehicle in the shape of a k3 gsxr 1000, the was knicked, insurance underpaid so I now have a bandit 600 until premiums go down :D

so far I have fitted dynacoils, iggy advancer, stage 1 kit and a temporary hiflo filter while I source a K&N one. I have a full system to go on, them exhaust bolts though....

I've also replaced the caliper seals and head bearings :D it feels like a new bike from that work!

When  everyone behaves like what you good people of this here town does, the Admins get to bein' rusty like. We needs the occasional target practice I reckons. Not like the early days  at OK corral when Tombstone was needing us not feeding us.Now I thinks on it this here town aint had a hangin' since some outta towner kept posting pictures of his GSXR powered horeseless carriage . It's gettin' so I cant rightly recall where the delete member button is these days.:pimp:

2 minutes ago, KATANAMANGLER said:

When  everyone behaves like what you good people of this here town does, the Admins get to bein' rusty like.

....i say i say boy no one c'c'c'alls m'm'm'me rusty.... ya hear me boy....

....i'm like a well oiled love egg.....(cue puns)

10 hours ago, Foz said:

Why ?? You own one Paul !! It just wears shell suit dinosaur clothes 

Got me on a technicality there rich!!:D A particularly fine example of Suzukis Donor Bike did meet its demise at my hands for 'The Greater Good',and long may the donor bike be around for us to keep the real dinosaurs on the road! Oh and havent you tried to disguise the fact that yours is a donor bike by altering the tank and tailpiece?:D:D:P 

9 hours ago, YoshiJohnny said:

FB_IMG_1470501341000.thumb.jpg.9ac031c1b00b9200718351352886dadc.jpg

They are not his real glasses. We swapped them when he wasn't looking. Then we told him he was sitting on his turbo ET and we asked him if he wouldn't mind sporting the new limited addition OSS bike of the month winner T-shirt. It's cruel to mock the afflicted I know....

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Paulm said:

Got me on a technicality there rich!!:D A particularly fine example of Suzukis Donor Bike did meet its demise at my hands for 'The Greater Good',and long may the donor bike be around for us to keep the real dinosaurs on the road! Oh and havent you tried to disguise the fact that yours is a donor bike by altering the tank and tailpiece?:D:D:P 

Mine doesn't say bandit anywhere on it other than the log book. Mine just likes to be different ,it gets confused when it's parked to close to "real" bandits . Perhaps I need some dominator headlights and some anodised trinkets

• Like 1