katana headlight size

I just ordered these:
https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/7x6-LED-Headlights-H4-Light-For-Suzuki-Katana-750-1000-and-the-1100/32801481585.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.WnqrAY

For testing. Probably will add me some points on a Cafe Racer exhibition - I don't know if I'll be using these for riding though. Will see.

I wanted to order clear glass ones, but the looked really poorly made + they didn't have an E-mark.

If Katana wont look good with it - I can install it in my ZRX, what a coincidence ;)

EDIT: nope. I cancelled. Took a closer look on the picture of Katana with this headlight in place - it's too round. It doesn't fit good enough.

Edited by jimbo22

MR2 clear Headlight only Mod was NO side bulb hole so had to drill that in bottom but you can see it fitted in picture.

Sorry forgot but remembered when looking at pictures had to notch out the four corners on the back to fit the original healight retaining frame (you can notice it in second picture).

And yes it is a big improvement on original.

Ferkin_Ell_270.JPG

Ferkin_Ell_263.JPG

Edited by kiwi
  • 3 weeks later...