Harris

Bondy

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not been on here for a while. Well, i decided to take the bike to the TT this year. I must admit to being a little apprehensive with the thought of riding 238 miles to the ferry on 20mm race foam. I made myself a little cushion out of bubble wrap. This helped massively, however by the time i got to Heysham the bubbles had all but popped.  Nothing that a beenie hat wedged between the layers disnt sort out. I was at the TT for 10 days and the bike behaved impeccably. Only little issue was a low tension wire to the coil. I covered nearly a thousand miles total bringing the mileage up to 1500 since it was built. The Bandit forks let it down but i have a set of 1100k legs to fit come the winter. A few of the bits i anodised have faded too. Nothing major. Just another little thing i put down to R and D. Not having ever done anodising before, its all learn as you go. I'll see if i can put a few pics up too. 

• Like 3