Got myself an ET......nearly

A few suspension tweaks today,sorted the rear indicators for now and gave a little polish with some uber wax which is good stuff

Test ride went ok until I lost the back end and nearly went into orbit with a nice high side should know better but got a bit carried away..o.O

Oh well forgot it was 36 years old.....went into the bend at the same speed as my track prepped non suzook.

Couldnt stop laughing got home told the missus and she gave me a bollocking:stop:

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

• Like 5

Spent the afternoon trying to sort out the indicators and tail tidy that was a bit dodgy.

Replaced tail tidy with a better metal one that needed some mods and a spray of pj1, then went to refit the indicators and you guessed it one f..ing broke so still not sorted,now need to get a new one.

Fitted some renthal grips and rg bar ends to.

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG

• Like 2

Thanks Swiss, I was thinking of changing the colour scheme but it's grown on me. Will post some pics of the seat when I'm home on Friday it was already done when I bought it not sure who did it but will ask the guy I bought it off to see who did it for him and let you know.

15 minutes ago, arnout said:

Very nice ET (apart from the terrible colour that is..), and I especially like the seat.

I cannot understand the exhaust though as it seems only fit for European roundabouts.. o.O

Thanks,  i'm glad I haven't got any feelings or you might make me cry9_9...yes the colour is a matter of  choice so not always going to be everybody's taste. The exhaust has already decked out twice on a couple of local non EU roundabouts.

It will remain for now until I find something more suitable than a drag pipe, its ok on left handers just have to sit it up on rightsO.o but it does make a nice noise when it decks out.......oh and I've burnt my pissing leg on it as well, had to polish my own skin off it at the weekend:TB:

• Like 1