New bandit???????

Anyway, I had the day off, so instead of doing the stuff I need to do, ie put the bandit back together for the donnington track day in 2 weeks!!!

I tried my spoked wheels I saved from my Mag2.....as the red wheel is a 750 4.5 incher i was a bit worried the 5.5 inch spokey one would nt fit... any way with a bit of jiggery pokery that will fit OK,,also raised the ride height back to that which a normal person would use it was dragging its arse on teh deck...:tu

I think this could be OKB|

DSCF1699_zpsmiyrni11.jpg

DSCF1700_zpsb8h8ixll.jpg

DSCF1703_zpssreg3w2p.jpg

• Like 7
40 minutes ago, bluedog59 said:

I may have a use for a spare. Biscuits, pies or wine gums ?  

Ill be getting rid of the engine, rad,  carbs and modified loom.. it will need to be proper money as this is self funding ,, that is I have spent every penny on buying the 'arris so i need to sell stuff to pay for new stuff???

Or a swop of course(y)

Cheers chaps, its going to take a while as no funds left at all, in fact I have to replace the £500 i "borrowed" from the wifes holiday fund:$

I have an engine oil cooled of course, and a few bits but I am in need of a loom and some carbs..

And dose anyone have any idea how the fek  to get that smelly watery cooled engine  out, its sumps about 6 inches below the bottom rail???O.o

Ill have to get 2 fat mates round and ply them with beer and lift the bugger I suppose.????B|

1 hour ago, Fula28 said:

Loving this Gary, Amazed that these are still found in one piece! So many get chopped and messed about over the years. Top job captain!:tu

This one had a gpx600 engine originally and was red and yellow!!   It needs the seat changing but  i might leave it as it fits and is cheap. and made of carbon fiber by harris as well as the mudguard:D

Edited by fatblokeonbandit
18 hours ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

Its an 'arris F1 ........Just thought is this a project ort rick frame??? perhaps the Mods will decide and move me???;)

Sweet find looks a sound base once a proper motor is in. Seat unit needs to go in favour of something more period. If going with spokey wheels why not go with some RWU forks?