Morning all

shadowfax

Hi all, relatively new here, I floated and lurked around a few other boards, but when I sold my old GS1000, I kind of found guilty still being here.

However I have now seen the light again and bought, well pick up, a modified GS1000 tomorrow. Definitely not standard!!

Being a relatively small community, I am going to guess that its been seen before and it may well be that the guy I am getting it off could be on here.

Big bore 1080, speed triple front end, ported and polished head, bandit back end ......... ring any bells with anyone???

Edited by shadowfax
  • 2 weeks later...

Main jets were waaay too big, bit of fiddling with various jets and mixtures etc ended up with 80bhp at the back wheel. Yes I know that some will say it should be pushing out more, but I'm satisfied with that. Rides well and pulls like a train which is good by me. The aftermarket rev counter is way out so the 7 k not revving out was actually nearer 5k. Hence I was thinking of some digital clocks for it, KOSO or Acewell perhaps