So, it begins... Bought some bits to improve the way it goes and the way it stops... Dymags originally for a Busa and a set of PFM calipers and discs. Pulled one apart to give it a thorough clean out and to check for damage. Just brake dust and a bit of grime, pulled a couple of pistons out to find that they're immaculate... Happy so far !

WP_20170107_21_04_41_Pro.jpg

WP_20170107_18_41_05_Pro.jpg

WP_20170107_18_40_46_Pro.jpg

• Like 4

What's behind the blue tarp Matt? Is your secret dance studio/ spray tan booth?

You know that the Donington get together we are having on the 6th and 7th of May is also the expected to be largest gathering of TLs ever. Over 200 apparently. They will probably do a parade lap of Donington too.  I trust you will be there killing two birds with one stone.

Viz will bring the orange if you bring the vodka I will scout the nearest wobbly car park.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, KATANAMANGLER said:

What's behind the blue tarp Matt? Is your secret dance studio/ spray tan booth?

You know that the Donington get together we are having on the 6th and 7th of May is also the expected to be largest gathering of TLs ever. Over 200 apparently. They will probably do a parade lap of Donington too.  I trust you will be there killing two birds with one stone.

Viz will bring the orange if you bring the vodka I will scout the nearest wobbly car park.

Scott, I was going anyway dude... The TL forums have been buzzing with this for over a year...
I'll be heading up with a few guys from there...

It was pretty coincidental that Noff messaged me and asked if i'd like to have my TL on the OSS stand...

I'll be bringing Vodka alright !!!! Who's party wig-wam we crashing ???

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Matt-Man said:

Scott, I was going anyway dude... The TL forums have been buzzing with this for over a year...
I'll be heading up with a few guys from there...

It was pretty coincidental that Noff messaged me and asked if i'd like to have my TL on the OSS stand...

I'll be bringing Vodka alright !!!! Who's party wig-wam we crashing ???

Only if you have time. I mean me and wee Viz wouldn't want to embarrass you in front of your new posh TL owners club forum mates. I promise I will spit on a tissue and give Viz''s wee face a wash when we see you and your new mates coming. We'll not let you down now you have made the big time. Proud of you mate..sniff.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, KATANAMANGLER said:

Only if you have time. I mean me and wee Viz wouldn't want to embarrass you in front of your new posh TL owners club forum mates. I promise I will spit on a tissue and give Viz''s wee face a wash when we see you and your new mates coming. We'll not let you down now you have made the big time. Proud of you mate..sniff.

So proud !!!!! Hahahahahahahaha.......Fuck I've missed you clowns....

• Like 2

This is the S so far...

Plenty of tapping out threads and clearing grit from the bearing recesses...

Quality of the powder is not the greatest, but it's pretty good.

Fitted the motor, and running gear.

Sorting the loom.

Next thing to fit It's the pipes, but I want to give then a good polishing first.

WP_20170130_23_12_31_Pro.jpg

WP_20170130_23_12_20_Pro.jpg

WP_20170130_23_25_08_Pro.jpg

WP_20170130_23_24_56_Pro.jpg

WP_20170130_23_16_19_Pro.jpg

WP_20170130_23_16_33_Pro.jpg

WP_20170130_23_16_44_Pro.jpg

• Like 4