Swirl's Harris

Swirl

Dropped the engin mount bracket of with Will to be welded up. Made a little bracket up to lift the back of the sub frame up by 3mm. Second pic is of the sub frame upside down. The battery box bracket on the back of the frame is off squwiff, don't know if that's original or has been added at a later date.

20171020_172340.jpg

20171020_172619.jpg

20171020_172804.jpg

Edited by clivegto

Got the top back engine mount back after welding it needs a little cleaning up but am pleased with it & it is less than half the weight of the old one.

Got a piece of m16 stainless  a4 threaded bar & had a old shock mount as want a fully adjustable shock. Also had ordered a m16 tap as I didn't have one that big. Will be thread locked in position & it also has a m5 countersunk bolt to stop the bar from moving like a grub screw.

20171023_160131.jpg

20171023_171302.jpg

20171023_171704.jpg

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Dezza said:

I have a similar problem. The answer is to use a titchy aftermarket ignition switch, but finding a decent quality one is easier said than done. I am still looking after several years trying:(

I was considering a motogadget m lock, good quality & very small.

Edited by clivegto
  • Like 1