Efe

9 hours ago, Manxzookie said:

Very nice ken  love it   Can't wait to see the kat build  I've also found some pukka crescent racing rearsets in my treasure trove for it :)

Nice one my good friend will make the journey over. the Kat build is going be a good one , then that's it lol 

• 11 months later...
13 minutes ago, dixiethedog said:

Your bike look's absolutely superb.

I alway's used to think EFE's needed draw thru set up's for the oldskool look, but the blow thru set up you have does look the part. :tu

It will look even better with the longer arm.

Cheers Dixie dead chuffed with that,  I agree the draw through look is so good on a efe it suits it so I had to make mine look like it was made that way I have said it before it was done on a low budget with all the work done by myself and my mate it's not a show pony it's used and abused , I'm going see if I've got time to fit the swingarm this weekend it will look a lot better thank again Dixie 

• Like 1

I have a draw thru project myself (efe), but now wish Id gone blow thru. I think from what Ive read that you get a much nicer ride set up with a blow thru, and a lot more power. 

I fell out of love my project. :( Im looking forward to seeing the new arm in your bike, I hope you do get it fitted.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a good rock music shed day greased and re adjusted head bearings sprayed bottom yoke , fitted some neater headlight brackets , drilled and tapped some better lock stops then fitted some rearsets not fully happy with them yet so that's for another day, not keen on the boost gauge so might swop that for a old Skool mr turbo one. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, busa ash said:

glad your back and posting on here big fella bike is looking killer (y)

Cheers ash it's coming together now how I want it to look good to catch up the other day mate to talk swingarms and your massive collection of bikes ha ha 

Edited by Bigkenxx
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

All done , fitted a gsxr 1000 master cylinder and rear caliper and welded torque arm bracket to swingarm fitted a wavey rear disc to match the fronts and fitted some crescent suzuki racing rearsets I can't have them to extreme as when I had a crash on a bike my knee and foot were the wrong way , rear wheel needs re powder coating but I'm riding now fuck it , runs well at 16 psi pulls hard enjoyed the sun yesterday did a nice shake down 100 miles 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Think it's time for another ignition system my cdi packed up going the Raven would only work a certain way so tie wraps to the rescue and cured it went Raven for a brew then got home good thing with old bikes you can still bodge repair them to get home.