Blowthrough 34mm Cv carbs question

• 1 year later...
35 minutes ago, Scara said:

Do not use the dynajet kits. You will revert back to standard for the turbo

Slightly late response I feel!  Sorry, never understood why a jet kit that works well NA will not work equally well with a boosted application - they both work / respond to airflow, the carb doesn't know the difference?

26 minutes ago, Gixer1460 said:

Slightly late response I feel!  Sorry, never understood why a jet kit that works well NA will not work equally well with a boosted application - they both work / respond to airflow, the carb doesn't know the difference?

Your probably right in that its a late response. I can only speak from my own experiences here. I found that trying to get the carbs to work with the dyna jet kit and mods made the tuning process that much more difficult. Once I reverted back to standard needles, and pilot air jets which they recommend to drill in some cases, tuning became a breeze and main jet selection easier. It made it either too rich or chasing the tune from the get go. Std made it all go away. Just saying.

• Like 1