Duckndive    415

Just a grotty EFE with an Oil Boiler Lump .....and a turbo for extra umph

DSCN2124.jpg

....:mr711:

Edited by Duckndive

Duckndive    415

Love it. Street or racebike?

​Street and the odd 1/4 mile excursion ................:D

Just waiting on an uprated T3 from univeral turbos thats being built to Fruitloops Spec...B|

Duckndive    415

Street and the odd 1/4 mile excursion ................:D

Just waiting on an uprated T3 from univeral turbos thats being built to Fruitloops Spec...B|

New wizzer landed so ex up-pipe cut back and T3 in place...:)

11270670_10206869246993418_8590793833309

Duckndive    415

Up-Pipe modded with new flange and bends.....wanted to keep wizzy bit as as high as possable to keep heat away from starter and gain as much room for drain ..

11402557_10206879128880459_2598405382892

Duckndive    415

Up-pipes all welded now and Drain fittings arrived from Torques so will bolt in later.....and sort out carb side...........B|

Duckndive    415

Good question...given that my last draw thru "Aircooled" made 160BHP at 5 PSI.....and easy went over 200 when i wound the PSI up with a drop off race gas ....

So i would expect this to make a little more at 5PSI given the base HP is going to be higher to start with............ 

if i get chance before the Bulldog i will run it down to Tims one sat morning to check the fueling

well

Duckndive    415

ah OK, what cc was the aircooled motor?  bored out? flowed at all?

Aircooled motor was 1188cc stock head and cams ..............T3 turbo HSR 42 Carb..................

Gixer1460    528

Clive - your brave with that 'ickle little cooler! At least you can throw my old motor at it and the pipes will still fit and throw alcohol at it - would be a hoot! LOL

I'm like the look though.

Ian

Duckndive    415

Clive - your brave with that 'ickle little cooler! At least you can throw my old motor at it and the pipes will still fit and throw alcohol at it - would be a hoot! LOL

I'm like the look though.

Ian

Yes Ian cooler may well be an issue for road use 9_9

Duckndive    415

Well fitted the tank added some fuel and after a few turns of the starter it made some quite social noises ..................... B|

May be a bit on the fat side fuel wise TBH but it realy needs a run up the road to blow it out ...but its not Moted at the mo so need to get that sorted 1st ...