MotoMartin spine frame GsxR1127cc engine

yann7/11r

14 minutes ago, Mar71n said:

Is this event on every year & is it run by Club 11 R.

Because of the wonderfull succes from last édition i can't imagine that this event could not survive. I'm waiting for the 2018 date. Surely in April.
If it's confirmed, i'll be there & friends from French Club11R too.:tu

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

One of the most important thing to share at this period in my life:
Family & friends
In addition...if I can add the motorcycle moments. Great !
This time, i was litteraly honoured to park my bike alongside with the Harris "Belgium Team Force" during the SalonMotoLégende event in Paris this w-end.
Both bikes were on display at the "Club11R" stand.
The comparison was flattering for meO.o...& of course nothing comparable in terms of preparation. Add drivers like Richard Hubin, Greg Fastré, Mathieu LaGrive & Bruno LeBihan... This gives an idea of the level of competitiveness!(y)

20171124_125425_003.jpg

20171124_141249.jpg

20171125_095334.jpg

• Like 9
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Once upon time in the south of France...second attempt at track days with my friends from Club11R.
Droved 1200kms car/trailer to be on the Paul Ricard race track last weekend of March...same for home return.
Great event as usual. Lot of things & former riders (much to...to much!!!) not enought time, etc. Not specialy warm (10°c day / 2° night) Road tyres on the MotoMartin...
But all was great !!!:banana:

FB_IMG_1522659224141.jpg

FB_IMG_1522659240192.jpg

29684067_609469142722029_1300965211558099527_n.jpg

• Like 16
  • 9 months later...

Hi to all.

Hope Vizman will not be too disappointed...:D...but i've done some improvments on the bike during winter.

First at all : A new rear wheel. Not really new, in fact ... come from a crashed KTM Superduke. This combined with a sticky Continental CR  gave me the opportunity to fit a 180 rear tyre. (Instead 160) with more perimeter this helped me to solve my clearance. I've already moved the front a little higher by sliding  the tube in triple clamp. 

Seat's a bit higher too. New bracket hold all in place. New gaz trottle, air filters, fairing bracket, led light, 525 chain & sprocket and some more, helped me a good 4 kgs less.(y)

20190217_172458.jpg

• Like 8
  • 3 months later...

In fact, last year i was in trouble with my ground clearance.  Nothing appeared before...but it seems i was more confident with the bike and...my hability (!) After home return, i surprisingly noticed big scratchs on the right and left side.
During all this past years i was running with a 4"5 wheel at the rear mounted with a 160 tyre. During last winter,  i finaly instaled a 5"5 wheel. Changed the chain for a 525 instead 530 to give me just enough room for the chain alignement. Plan was to lift the rear gently. With the Marchesini rear wheel and a Continental 180/55 (not so wide) i lifted just what i want. I corrected this by slide the forktube to stay with the same geometry. For memory,  the original bike was mounted with 18" wheels.
A frame modification give me the opportunity to lift the seat too .I'm seating higher (5cms) and feeling is much better instaled on bike.
So the challenge was to know if all the works i've done are matching or ...

First pic, is during a rapid test on the coast.

20190425_151301.jpg

• Like 7